Friday, September 21, 2007

Beaches Here I Come!

It's a great feeling to finally set up my own blog. Geez, I'm getting ready to bring my adventures to the cyberworld. Come follow me as I romance the beautiful beaches that beckon.



Hello folks, I'm a nutty beach lover living in a country of 7,107 islands. With islands aplenty, you bet there can be thousands more of beaches sprinkled all over these emerald isles. Myriad and one beaches to discover, fringes to uncover, mysteries to unravel.

Oh, I love beaches. I fancy standing there and looking at the vast expanse of sea and sky. I enjoy running barefoot on the long stretch of sand. I delight walking leisurely along the shore and feel the sensation of waters touching my feet. I am pleased by the sound of waves rushing ashore. I like to hit the waters and plunge myself into its embracing arms. I want to watch the rising and setting of the sun. I am excited to see the changing hues of sky and horizon. I am smitten by its rhythms, images, treasures and dreams. I sense beauty and perfection in a place like this. Here I am alive. The sea and I are one. This is my exultation!

No comments: