Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Bees and the Beach



Let me tell you 'bout the bees and the beach. At the beach the other day, I watched these bees engage in a torrid and passionate encounter. I spared no time in capturing the moment on cam. Smack of voyeurism! Well, it isn't unusual to see lovey-dovey twosomes cuddle each other under shades of verdant trees or in secluded spots of the beach. The beach is by far a favorite tryst for romantic couples. But this is the first time I caught sight of bees doing their thing at the beach. Makes me wonder, has the beach anything to do with it? Does the beach have the same romantic effect on man, animal or insect?


I have no answers but this much I can say - how's that for saying here's my word of advice: Next time you feel like doing it at the beach be careful when laying down on those grassy mounts or be ready to be stung by busy bees. There's the buzz!

1 comment:

Naturegirl said...

Thank you for inviting me over to your beach! It is always a pleasure to meet and greet new friends!Humm..I think those bees or wasps are doing their thing!
Now that we are going into our winter season I shall look forward to coming here to your beach when days are grey in my part of the globe. Stay in touch! hugs NG